There ain’t no party like a Capulet party, ‘cause a Capulet party introduces the plot
harry potter and the crazy ass rock
harry potter and the hogwarts basement
harry potter and the guy who went to jail
harry potter and the big ass fire cup
harry potter and the secret club no one can know about
harry potter and the vandalized textbook
harry potter and the triangle circle stick
World Book Day or World Book and Copyright Day (also known as International Day of the Book or World Book Days) is a yearly event on 23 April, organized by UNESCO to promote reading, publishing and copyright. It is hoped that World Book and Copyright Day will increase people’s understanding of copyright laws and other measures to protect intellectual copyright.
In the United Kingdom, the day is instead recognised on the first Thursday in March.
World Book Day was celebrated for the first time on 23 April 1995. The date is symbolic for world literature. Cervantes, Shakespeare and Inca Garcilaso de la Vega all died on 23 April 1616.
23 April has also been taken as Shakespeare’s birthday (he was baptised on 26 April 1564, and his actual date of birth is unknown). This year, 2014, marks William Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday.
The Top 12 Shakespeare Quotes
- The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves. (Julius Caesar)
- To be, or not to be: that is the question. (Hamlet)
- The course of true love never did run smooth. (A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
- If I lose mine honour, I lose myself. (Antony and Cleopatra)
- All the world ‘s a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts. (As You Like It)
- Now is the winter of our discontent. (Richard III)
- Brevity is the soul of wit. (Hamlet)
- Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon ‘em. (Twelfth Night)
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. (All’s Well That Ends)
- Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow. (Romeo and Juliet)
- But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve. (Othello)
- There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. (Hamlet)
NOOOO NO NO NONO FUCK FUCK FUCKIG CBS IS TELLING WOMEN NOT TO REPORT SEXUAL HARASSMENT BECAUSE IT WILL “DAMAGE THEIR CAREERS” and “HARASSMENT IS AN UNFORTUNATE PART OF CLIMBING THE LADDER” I AM SO ANGRY THEY ARE LITERALLY TURNING SEXUAL HARASSMENT INTO A NORM THIS IS NOT OKAY
This is an actual article and I’m still having a hard time believing it’s real.
IF YOU ARE SEXUALLY HARRASSED YOU REPORT THAT SHIT
so i tried to make art heh
photo by Graham Coreil-Allen
I love the random Darth Vader head on top of this. I have no idea why it’s there. But it makes me happy.
Well excuse me.
No no no a reading dry spell did not start right before the read-a-thon.
This is painful.
I can’t get over the fact that even after I die, good books are still going to be published and I won’t be able to read them.
Good books are already published that I will die without reading.